ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Nightmare gave me my dream body! Size 26 mum with 36G boobs slims EIGHT dress sizes

A MOTHER-of-five who used her big breasts as an excuse not to exercise lost 7st after dreaming she was trapped in a house fire because she was too fat

Weight loss mum drops to a size 10 after nightmare

A teaching assistant was inspired to slim down EIGHT dress sizes after a terrifying dream in which she was left trapped in a house fire because firemen could not lift her from her burning bed.
Kim Lee, 40, reached 17st 3lb and wore size 26 clothing after years of comfort eating and grazing. And the hefty mum-of-five used her 36G boobs as an excuse not to head to the gym.
"My breast size had caused problems since my teenage years. I had awful shoulder, back and neck problems which wouldn't go away," she said.
"I used that as an excuse not to lose weight. Being so top-heavy I thought it wouldn't make any difference if the rest of me was slim or not, so the weight piled on."

No comments:

Post a Comment