ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Monday 14 July 2014

Slimming: Chesterton mum lost almost seven stones after joining Slimming World

Slimming: Chesterton mum lost almost seven stones after joining Slimming World
Beverly Ballard before and after her weight loss at Slimming World.BEING taken ill was the best thing that could have happened to Beverly Ballard, as it led to her losing almost seven stones in weight.
The 49-year-old, from Mount Pleasant in Chesterton, had been a yo-yo dieter for years, never able to find the one reliable diet that would change her life.
Her luck came when her GP referred her for 12 weeks to a Slimming World group.
After trying the Slimming World plan, which provides dieting regimes emphasised on eating in moderation, in just one year Beverly has seen herself drop from 20st, 11lbs to 13st, 11.5lbs at her last weigh-in.
She said: “Once I was taken ill and my husband took me to the urgent care doctors at Campbell Road in Stoke.
“They transferred me to A&E at Newcastle City Hospital, who urged me to go and see my GP.
“When later I went to my GP and he measured my blood pressure, it was very, very high, and he referred me to the Slimming World group to lose weight.
“At that point I didn’t have much choice. It was either that or having a heart attack.”
Beverly decided to give it a shot and joined the group, but didn’t hold her hopes high. She was amazed when she lost two and a half pounds in her first week, and then managed to shed over a stone in her first month.
She said: “Before, I was miserable and unhappy with myself. The skin on my face was tired and blotchy.
“Generally I felt all right, but used to have headaches and felt sick.
“Eating badly was my problem. I used to eat a lot of takeaways, fried food and crisps. Crisps were my downfall.
“I didn’t think joining Slimming World would help me.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment