ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Sunday 20 July 2014

Try these weight-loss tips

Help! I can’t control myself when I start eating! How can I limit my portions?
You’re not alone. Thousands, if not millions of people struggle with >portion control many times throughout the day. I know that doesn’t make you feel better. But because it is such a common problem, there are some strategies you can use to help control your portions.
Focus on eating more slowly to give yourself time to tune into your body’s hunger and satiety. It takes 20 minutes to half an hour for your brain to receive the message that your stomach is full, so take your time. What’s the rush?
When you are no longer feeling hungry but still want to eat, think about why. Are you bored? Find something else to keep you busy. Are you upset? Call a friend and vent. Are you stressed or anxious? Turn on some music or go for a brisk walk to relax and de-stress. Don’t try to fix your problems with food.
Keep your portions smaller by following these basic tips:
Read more. tinyurl.com/p5k5x4f

No comments:

Post a Comment