ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 12 April 2014

Caught in a diet chain

Caught in a diet chain

Chitra Srikrishna, April 13, 2014
When you're living with someone who's trying to lose weight, your life is no longer your own. DH photo
When you’re living with someone who’s trying to lose weight, your life is no longer your own. This simple truth hit me a few weeks after I had accompanied my husband to the doctor.

Following a routine medical check up, when the doctor asked my husband to lose some weight, I didn’t realise that his words would impact my life too. Like a model patient, my husband began to follow the doctor’s advice with military precision. He drew up lists, worked out a strategy, consulted the experts and made sure that I was with him at every step, whether I liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment