ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Huma to lose weight for next?

Huma is reportedly working out to look slim for her next movie where she is paired with Varun Dhawan. The movie is said to go on floors in the coming months.
“Her character requires her to look slimmer. She might lose up to four-five kilos,” Hindustan Times quoted an insider as saying.
Looks like even the ‘Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana’ has fallen prey to being figure conscious as she was earlier reluctant about not losing weight.
In an earlier interview to Times of India , Huma had said:“I grew up with good food all around me, I just can't resist it and this is the reason behind my weight gain. But I am seriously not interested in losing weight. I just want to stay fit and I gym regularly for that. And I don't think my weight will ever be a problem in my Bollywood career. Cinema today has changed. Real actresses, who can actually act, are in demand. You have Vidya Balan and Sonakshi Sinha as prime examples. It is only acting that matters, not the figure.”
Raghvan's next will also see Huma team up with her 'Gangs of Wasseypur' co-star Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The yet untitled project will hit the screens next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment