ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 12 April 2014

Warning on weight for bikini beauties

Organisers of a national bikini contest have controversially told participants they need to lose weight if they want to compete with slimmer international contestants.
Miss Bikini New Zealand director Katrina Turner told the 17 contestants they weighed more and were less toned than international beauty pageant girls, whom they would be pitted against on an international stage if they won next month's competition in Auckland.
"Some of them have gained a little bit too much weight - I've noticed it, others have noticed it - and I want them to be in top shape for the Miss Bikini grand final," Turner said.
"We are basing these standards on girls modelling overseas and I want my girls to be the best. I don't want them to be just girls from New Zealand, I want them to be the girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment