ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 8 April 2014

'I'm a size 24 but I'm healthy and happy - so why should I lose weight?' Woman is one of 6m Britons 'in denial' about being obese

  • Helen Dee 'loves' food and would always pick chocolate over an apple
  • Says she is no worse than other people who smoke or use drugs
  • But admits she feels great pressure from doctors and family to lose weight
  • Spoke out as new report warned millions of Britons unaware they're obese
  • Nearly half had no idea of the health implications of carrying excess weight

A size 24 woman has hit back at her critics saying she is 'healthy' and happy with her weight - and has no intention of slimming down.
Helen Dee, from Surrey, says the only time she is miserable is when she is on a diet - and would always choose chocolate over an apple because she 'loves food'. 
She told ITV's Daybreak: 'I do feel healthy, but I know a lot of people will think otherwise. Personally, I feel healthy, happy and do everything I want to do.'


Read more: tinyurl.com/n3sgxnv

No comments:

Post a Comment