ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 12 April 2014

WShedding stones has made an amazing difference to our lives’a




In the final part of our series on Lancashire’s eating habits, AASMA DAY speaks to two super-slimmers.



Hearing childhood taunts for being overweight throughout her school years was a common occurrence for Michelle Wilson but she covered up her hurt by being loud and acting silly.
Michelle always vowed to start a diet tomorrow but tomorrow never came - until she saw an unflattering photograph of herself and decided enough was enough.
Michelle, 37, who lives in Bamber Bridge and is married to Rob and has a 10-year-old daughter, explains: “In my head, I thought I looked okay and was a reasonable size.
“But a friend took a photograph of me and when I saw the picture, I couldn’t believe how horrible it was.

tinyurl.com/l3z9ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment