ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 11 April 2014

Kris Jenner is on Rocco DiSpirito's 'Pound a Day' weight-loss diet


Kris Jenner is following Rocco DiSpirito's diet to maintain weight loss

Celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito has been Kris Jenner's personal chef and weight-loss coach for the past eight months, E! reported Friday. "I send food to California for her every day and she follows my diet," said DiSpirito. "[It has been] since July, and she lives healthy. For her it's about maintaining [weight], because she looks great and doesn't need to lose weight."
Jenner, 58, revealed that she works out a lot to stay fit, and admitted it's hard to stay in shape because she loves to eat. “I try to work out as much as possible and eat right," Kris told Heatworld. "I get up about 4:30 a.m. and work out. I’m a foodie so I love to eat, so it’s a problem.” a......

No comments:

Post a Comment