ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Natalie Blanton, 24, of Decatur lost 102 pounds


By Michelle C. BrooksNatalie Blanton, 24, of Decatur lost 102 pounds photo

For the AJC
SUCCESS STORY / Natalie Blanton, 24: From 335 pounds to 233 pounds
Former weight: 335 pounds
Current weight: 233 pounds
Pounds lost: 102 pounds
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Age: 24 years
How long she’s kept it off: “I started my weight-loss journey in April of 2013. I lost 100 pounds as of May of 2014. I am still working on losing weight,” says Blanton.
Personal life: “I am currently finishing up my master’s degree at Georgia State University in public health with a concentration in environmental health and I reside in the Decatur area.”
Turning point: “When I was a young child, I was put on steroids to combat.....
Read More      http://tinyurl.com/pudf3um

No comments:

Post a Comment