ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Thursday 21 August 2014

Stephanie Hammel Lost 10 Stone After Ditching Her 'Secret Eating' Habits

Name: Stephanie Hammel
Age: 25
Height: 5ft 9in
Start weight: 22 stone 5lbs
End weight: 12 stone 5lbs
Start size: 26
End size: 12-14
How I got to this point:
“I have never been a skinny girl but when I gave up dancing at 17 I really started to pile on the weight. While I was dancing I was training up to four times a week and taking part in competitions.
"But after I gave up I didn’t take up any other exercise although I was still consuming the same amount of food that had been required while I was training. I hate to admit it now but I was also a secret eater. I thought if no-one saw me eating then it didn’t count – never a good way to be!

Read more tinyurl.com/k86p8ng


No comments:

Post a Comment