ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 23 August 2014

RETIRED TEACHER LOSES 200 POUNDS, SHARES SUCCESS STORY AND ADVICE

Before and after photo of Kathleen Riser's weight loss journey <span class=meta>(Facebook, Kathleen Riser)</span>

Saturday, August 23, 2014
Kathleen Riser has a picture of herself 200 pounds heavier than she is now as the background on her phone. Why?

"I don't remember myself being that large," she said.

The photo, along with a pair of size 32 pants she refuses to throw away, serves as a reminder of a time when, she said, she could barely stand up. The reminders are motivation to keep up her new lifestyle.

In her two-and-a-half year journey, a lot more has changed about the retired middle-school teacher than her new ability to fit her trainer in those pants with her. Not only does she look different, but she thinks differently about food and exercise. Before she started her weight loss, she says she was a stress eater. Now, she's found another outlet.

"Before when I was stressed, I was gonna eat Oreos. And I don't mean a handful. I mean the whole bag," she said. "Now when I'm stressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment