ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Super slimmer Lorraine Dunderdale nominated as Slimming World's Woman of the Year after losing three and a half stone Read more: http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Super-slimmer-Lorraine-Dunderdale-nominated-as-Slimming-Worlds-Woman-of-the-Year-after-losing-three-and-a-half-stone-

A super slimmer is celebrating after shedding more than three-and-a-half stone and earning herself a shot at a Woman of the Year title.
Lorraine Dunderdale lost the weight with her local Slimming World group in East Barnwell – and now her fellow slimmers have voted her as their representative in the annual Slimming World competition.
The 34-year-old joined the programme in January after becoming increasingly unhappy with her size.
She said: “I started to put on weight after having my children, I tried lots of different diets, but they usually left me feeling hungry and miserable.
“Slimming World is completely different, I never have to miss out or feel deprived and after losing so much weight I’m the slimmest – and the happiest – I’ve been in years.
“I never dreamt I could achieve so much. It’s made such a huge difference – it’s changed my life. I’ve got so much more energy and I can do things now that I couldn’t before, especially with my children.”


Read more:tinyurl.com/llfv9ds

No comments:

Post a Comment