ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 20 December 2013

After Conquering A Fear Of The Gym, Hank Hanna Lost 105 Pounds And Completed A Half Ironman

Name: Hank Hanna
Age: 35
Height: 6'3"
Before Weight: 360 pounds
How I Gained It: I am one of those guys who has always been heavy. Growing up, I was almost always one of the biggest people in the room. That never kept me from eating like a complete garbage disposal. I ate nachos and quesadillas a lot, and there was a time when I would drink four or more 20-ounce sodas a day. By the time I got to college, I was not able to purchase pants off the rack. By the time I graduated college, I had trouble fitting into booths at restaurants.
I tried all sorts of crash diets, and I even went for a bariatric surgery consult. It turned out that I was a candidate. I left the doctor's office feeling like a miserable failure, but I decided that as a 30 year old, I was still young enough to take.......

No comments:

Post a Comment