ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 6 December 2013

Mission complete! Woman loses 110lbs to join U.S. Army after learning she didn't meet weight requirements

woman who dreamed of joining the army, but didn't meet the weight requirements, has completed her ultimate mission: losing 110lbs.
Karyna Douglass, 23, spent 15 months on her weight loss journey and is set to be sworn in to the U.S. Army on December 12.
'My physical activity consisted of me walking to the store to get candy,' the Portland, Oregon resident told Fox12 of her old lifestyle habits.
Karyna Douglass, 23, dreamed of joining the army, but didn't meet the weight requirements; now she has completed her ultimate mission: losing 110lbsKaryna Douglass, 23, dreamed of joining the army, but didn't meet the weight requirements; now she has completed her ultimate mission: losing 110lbs

Before and after: Karyna Douglass, 23, dreamed of joining the army, but didn't meet the weight requirements; now she has completed her ultimate mission: losing 110lbs
Miss Douglass, who currently works at Oregon Zoo, said the process was a struggle, but she pushed through.
 had days where I remember, I don't want to work out, I just want to sit on the couch and eat pizza. I just can't do this. I had days like that. I had weeks like that,' she said.

Now she says she loves working out and is looking forward to the next chapter in her life as a member of the Army.
Miss Douglass (center), who currently works at Oregon Zoo, said the process was a struggle; but now she loves working out and is looking forward to the next chapter in her life as a member of the Army
Changing habits: Miss Douglass (center), who currently works at Oregon Zoo, said the process was a struggle; but now she loves working out and is looking forward becoming a a member of the Army
'I want to deploy, I want to travel the world, I want to live the army live,' she said.
'I want to be in it as long as I can. I want to take the uniform and run, and see how far I can go with it.'
Miss Douglass first decided she wanted


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2519044/Woman-Karyna-Douglass-loses-110lbs-join-U-S-Army.html#ixzz2mgmnlKli
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment