ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 27 December 2013

The Nottingham woman who nearly halved her body weight: Find out how she did it

EVERY New Year Denise Winwood would say despairingly to her husband Rob "will I ever be thin?"
After spending most of her adult life on a diet, with her weight yo-yo-ing, she always thought she would have a battle to shed her extra pounds.
At one point she weighed more than 20 stones.
In August 2011 the turning point came for Denise, when she joined a gym and began to exercise for the first time in 25 years.
Over the next four months she got fitter – and was delighted to lose more than two stones. But Denise was still struggling to lose any more weight.
"This time I decided that I would not give up. I would reach my goal no matter how long it took, so I sought out a personal trainer," she said.


Read more:http://tinyurl.com/mt44z25

No comments:

Post a Comment