ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Monday 30 December 2013

Weight loss meal plan from a gourmet chef He discovered an unconventional diet that has helped him lose 70 pounds in seven months

Chef Bill Overdyk, who lost 70 pounds this year, is shown at Gateway Market. / Andrea Melendez/The Register
 On an otherwise routine day in May, Bill Overdyk decided to make a change. The chef de cuisine at Gateway Market says he wasn’t liking much about his life at the time. He was overweight, didn’t feel well, and knew things weren’t likely to magically improve.
“It was time to make a wholesale change in my life,” Overdyk, 35, said. “I was fat. I was stressed and tired all the time. I looked at my weight, my financial situation and my relationship, and I decided to make a change from the top down. I wasn’t in a place where I was feeling productive or creative.”
He knew the weight was something he could tackle immediately, so he began eating more healthfully and exercising; he stopped skipping meals, made sure to eat a good breakfast each morning, and “did all the things you read that you’re supposed to do — low carbs. Low fat. Low calorie. A lot of water.”

No comments:

Post a Comment