ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 20 December 2013

Rebecca loves her family's healthier lifestyle after losing 2 stone.

“You meet like-minded people who are going through the same weight loss issues. Whether 2 pounds, 2 stone or 15 stone to lose, we were all going through the same thing.

Rebecca_before.jpg
Rebecca_before.jpg
Rebecca.jpg
Rebecca.jpg

Rebecca Bailey lost 2 stone with Weight Watchers and credits her local meetings with helping her achieve weight loss success. “The classes were essential to me losing the weight. My leader, Angela, was very inspirational to me. I remember her words to me when I first got on the scale; she said ‘that’s the last time you’ll be this weight’. And she was right.”

Rebecca started Weight Watchers after seeing an unflattering New Year’s Eve photo. “It was the most hideous photograph I have ever seen of myself. I looked at it and thought ‘I need to do something about this’.” 

Rebecca's Vital Statistics

Name: Rebecca
Height: 5ft 9ins
Was: 14st 1lb
Lost: 28lbs
Weight: 12st 1lb
As of 14/11/2013

“Over the years the weight had slowly crept on. I didn’t buy any new clothes because I had convinced myself that I could still fit into my old ones. I said to my husband Nick that I was going to join Weight Watchers and he simply said ‘got for it’.”

Having the support of her family was important to Rebecca, but it was also essential that her weight loss journey would fit in with her family life. “I’ve got two young children and a husband; Weight Watchers enabled me to still do what I needed to do for me without restricting them.”
Read More..tinyurl.com/lop9mpm


No comments:

Post a Comment