ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Monday 30 December 2013

Khloe Kardashian talks nose jobs, weight loss and a 'fresh new start'

30 DECEMBER 2013Soon-to-be divorced Khloe Kardashian is ready to embrace the new year.

"I love the new year, new beginnings," the reality TV star, who recently ended her four-year marriage to NBA player Lamar Odom, told Cosmopolitan.

"I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out of life."





While Khloe, 29, is ready to put her failed marriage behind her, she also revealed that she has no regrets.

"I don't regret anything about my life," she said. "My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly, it happens and it makes you you. Life us about how you process things!"

Khloe welcomed a new niece this year after her sister Kim Kardashian gave birth to daughter North West back un June with he
See more http://tinyurl.com/nxeth7q

No comments:

Post a Comment