ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Weight loss supplement, Garcinia Cambogia, gaining in popularity

WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- A natural weight loss remedy, everyone wants that boost to help trim the belly. A regimen based on an Indian fruit gained popularity this year after many celebrities claim, It works! But does it?
Mike Carlucci spent 148 dollars for 3 bottles worth of Garcinia Cambogia pills. He says, "I'd like to lose about 25 to 30 pounds."
A magic pill that can trim inches off your belly. Garcinia Cambogia! Some manufacturers claim it can help you lose weight without exercise.
Carlucci says, "I was very disappointed.  It wasn't doing anything."
Health blogger Dana Vento is pleased with her outcome.  Vento says, "I just needed something to give me a boost to lose a little bit of belly."
"My results were actually losing about 8 inches through my waistline and my belly," adds Vento.
So what gives? Why is the outcome so different for certain people?

No comments:

Post a Comment