ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Weight Loss: Is Gastric Bypass Surgery A Snow Job? By CHATO B. STEWART

frosty the snowman, tummy tuck

Why is it that people I’ve met, who have had gastric bypass surgery, try to convince me that I am missing out on something and need to get the surgery myself.They tell me how wonderful it is to lose the weight, and that the pounds just melt away, and granted they do look wonderful, beautiful and thin.  
It’s the darker side of the surgery that is never really talked about much. First comes whether or not insurance will pay for it, and if you’re like me uninsured or have very little insurance or rely on Medicaid or medically needy, then you can guarantee your options are limited.  But that option or obstacle was taken away from me, not too long ago, and there have been more surgeries performed in Tampa, Florida through Medicaid.  

Gastric Bypass Surgery Should I Drink the Kool-Aid?

Listen I know I am overweight. I know I need to lose it. I don't need to drink the Kool-Aid about gastric bypass surgery, every time.....

Read More..tinyurl.com/m8pzsd2

No comments:

Post a Comment