ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Sunday 9 February 2014

I Lost Weight: Stacy Langston Quit Yo-Yo Dieting And Lost Nearly 100 Pounds

Name: Stacy Langston
Stacy_Langston_100PoundsAge: 27
Height: 5’7″
Before Weight: 245 pounds
How I Gained It: I’ve had weight issues since puberty. I started gaining and gaining, eating and eating, I was depressed, lonely and found comfort in the foods that were always there for me. My peers, teachers and even church leaders would make comments about my weight. I tried to not let it bother me but it did. I was so sad and upset I almost dropped out of school my senior year. I had friends, yes, but nothing felt better than curling up on my bed or my best friend’s bed as we ditched school indulging in fast food and ice cream. After getting suspended from school for not attending, I went to an adult high school so I could save my chances of graduating. I had no friends and the depression grew.
My mother took me to my.....

No comments:

Post a Comment