ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Jennifer Aniston Shares Her Health and Beauty Secrets

We got the busy star to sit down and answer some random questions for us. by SELF Staffers 
Donato Sardella/WWDDonato Sardella/WWD
The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I'd eat it anyway is a nacho. I fry the chips myself. Just take a tortilla, cut it into triangles, and throw 'em in coconut oil.

My ultimate stress reliever is exercise! And actually meditation. I do that for 20 minutes every day.
The one song that gets me moving without fail is "White Lines," that old rap song. I made a playlist of all those awesome songs from Jimmy Fallon's "History of Rap."
My postworkout beauty ritual is wiping my skin. I always use Aveeno [she's a spokeswoman] Ultra Calming Wipes--they're easy if you aren't near a sink.
Amy Graves/WWDAmy Graves/WWD                         Read more   http://tinyurl.com/mtp39rp                                                      
If I could trade bodies with one person for 24 hours, I'd pick Would I really want to give it back? I'd love to be able to ski like a crazy person, like Lindsey Vonn. Then I'd also like to have Gisele's body, just 'cuz, why not?

I know I can beat anyone in Concentration. That's a good game. And Rock Mahjong! When I had a Megatouch--it's a wonderful machine with over 100 games--I played that too much. And also Castle Bandits! OK, next question.
No one knows that I can make a great Bloody Mary. It's actually just Mr. & Mrs. T Bloody

No comments:

Post a Comment