ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Matthew McConaughey's crash diet almost made him blind

dallas buyers club
Despite Matthew McConaughey's insistence that his rapid weight loss for the film "Dallas Buyers Club" was "a fun adventure," he reveals that there was a point when his body literally started shutting down. 
 
Speaking with Radio Times, the 44-year-old says that after losing more than 40lbs, his vision started deteriorating. "As soon as I hit 143lb, I started losing my eyesight.
 
"You have to reprogram all of your habits, and the days get so long. You think it must be lunchtime already, and it’s only 9.30 in the morning," he added. "I kept a diary of my nutrition the whole way through, and it is something I will probably share at some point because it was quite the adventure."
 
Additional side effects included a loss of sex drive, irritability, and - one bonus - increased mental agility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment