ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Sunday 9 February 2014

Morbidly obese veterinary secretary who weighed 26 STONE lost 15 stone - the same weight as a baby elephant - after people shouted abuse at her in the street







  • Kim Stock, 41, from Aylesbury, Bucks, weighed in at 26st 8lb
  • At just 5ft 4" in height, size 32 Kim's BMI was a dangerous 65
  • Boarded plane for first time in a decade after shedding more than 15 stone


A morbidly obese veterinary secretary has lost the same weight as a baby elephant on a drastic diet.
Kim Stock, 41, from Aylesbury, Bucks, weighed in at 26st 8lb and was too embarrassed about her size to go on holiday. 
Worried she wouldn't fit on the plane, at just 5ft 4" in height Kim was a size 32 and had a dangerous BMI of 65.
But now, Kim has been on a plane for the first time in a decade after shedding more than 15 stone.

Read more tinyurl.com/k4dl5tg


Kim from Aylesbury, Bucks, celebrated with her first flight abroad for 10 years last year with her fiance, system administrator Peter Nelson, 35.
She said: 'The thought of asking for an extension to go around me or touching some stranger next to me because I overflowed the edges of my seat was mortifying, and the looks that this would accompany this stopped me from flying.
'This meant that I never had a chance to say goodbye to my nanny, who lived in Australia, in person - sadly, she died last year. She was my number one fan and followed my weight-loss progress with a keen eye.







Read more: 

No comments:

Post a Comment