ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 4 February 2014

How to lose weight and not lose weight and be happy and healthy anyway.

I haven't done a post about my weight in a while. I don't know how much I weigh, I'm not on any medication and I'm not super interested in what I do or do not eat anymore. You can read my initial post on this whole struggle here. I know that I have gained weight. I've been ricocheting between obsession and nonchalance over my body for a few weeks. In the end, my thyroid and full blood count results came back completely normal. There is no medical reason for my larger thighs. It's all me!


In an effort to establish the source of my sudden weight gain, my doctor prescribed what he calls a 'mood stabilizer' that has "anti depressant" labeled all over the packaging. I'm not a fan of medication, especially mind or mood altering things. I haven't taken any of them and I don't think I will or need to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment