ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Sunday 2 February 2014

Lose The Weight, Gain Your Life: My Journey On Losing 100 Pounds week 4

"Then what?!"
This question is one that the Daniel Plan introduced to me this week as something to ask prior to eating a food. 
Last week, you'll recall I was introduced to the new concept of calling processed foods "food like substances" and when I accompanied that with the "then what" question I was able to reduce my food consumption.
I went to eat a few oreos but then it popped in my head that it's not a real food, it's a food like substance. Sure it tastes good but my body won't benefit from eating it, in fact, it would probably hurt my body.  I still wanted to eat the oreos but then I asked myself "then what?"  Then what happens is that I'll be mad at myself for eating a foodlike substance. Then what happens is my body won't....

No comments:

Post a Comment