ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Evelyn Lozada Aiming to Lose Baby Weight Just 2 Months After Birth

evelyn
Evelyn Lozada may be ready to give birth next month but she is already thinking about losing all of her baby weight two months afterwards.
Lozada, the 38-year-old "Basketball Wives" star and entrepreneur, revealed that she is pregnant with her fiance L.A. Dodgers star Carl Crawford's baby. However, she is placing bets when it comes to her ability to lose weight after having her baby.
"I have already spoke with Jeanette Jenkins, we are going to start training here in L.A. and I have a bet going that I can get this body back in two months," Lozada explained to HipHollywood recently. "So I'm going to be super focused as soon as I get the clear."

No comments:

Post a Comment