ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Thursday 20 February 2014

How Tragedy Led This Obese Twin To Finally Lose Weight (VIDEO)

When 34-year-old twins Mary and Ruth appeared on "The Oprah Show" in 2005, Mary weight 420 pounds -- 300 pounds heavier than her sister. During the episode, a clip was shown of Mary visiting her sister, a hairstylist, at work. She was humiliated when she broke a salon chair.
While Mary said she always felt like "the fat twin," Ruth obsessed over her own weight. "I have gone through many battles of anorexia and bulimia because I didn't want to look like her," Ruth said. "And it's not because I'm ashamed of her to that point. I mean, I love her. She's my sister."
Mary's then 13-year-old son, Chris, was also suffering. "I've always wanted to say to my mom, `Just stop eating, because if you keep on going, you can die. And I don't want you to die, because you're my mom.' I've never told her that," he said. 
Read more
tinyurl.com/k3pxxtv

No comments:

Post a Comment