ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 4 January 2014

Beyoncé shows off 65lbs post-baby weight loss in new sexy videos

In a documentary for her new album Beyoncé, the 32-year-old, revealed that the inspiration behind stripping down for her latest launch came from losing 65lbs after giving birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy.
The songstress reveals she was keen to flaunt her curves in a sexy new video to show women that you “can get your body back” after having a child.
“I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body.
“I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body. I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back,” she said.
Read more. tinyurl.com/n6tz332

No comments:

Post a Comment