ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Learn how to cook the Homemade way in Menlo Park – and free yourself from dieting

On their paths to careers in medicine and law, Dr. Chloe Chien (pictured right) and Anna Rakoczy made what to outsiders might look like an abrupt left turn. They started their own company, Homemade, that promotes healthy eating and weight loss. Their initial offering takes place weekly (over four different nights) at the Arrillaga Recreation Center  in Menlo Park.
“I had a lot of explaining to do to my family and mentors,” admits Chloe, “but I really believe in this.
“I was lucky to have met Anna [at Stanford]. Without her, I wouldn’t be doing this. We are at similar life stages and share a lot of core values. Specifically we are very passionate about lifestyle changes that people can make.
“Many people try dieting. But diets are not made to sustain a healthy weight. We both feel Homemade is a life calling for us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment