ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Weight loss surgery: options and risks

For some people, surgery to lose weight can feel like the only option.  One woman had that surgery and now she says she feels like a new person. 

Anne Marie Tiernon has more on the options and risks.

"It's crazy it used to take me 1/2 an hour to run one mile in 30 minutes, now I can do if want to can do a mile in 7 and 1/2 minutes", said patient Robanne Robin.

There are so many milestones, that Robanne Robin says its hard to keep track. 

But she says she'll never forget what it felt like to weigh more than 300 pounds.

"I was 37 years old at the time and I thought this is my life, I'm so sedentary I'm so inactive I feel horrible I'm willing to investigate to get some information to see what I can do to change this because I got myself here and I've got to get myself out", Robin said.

More.. http://tinyurl.com/mh3r6r6

No comments:

Post a Comment