ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Monday 20 January 2014

Confessions of a dieter

You know the old saying, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels?"

I'd beg to differ right about now. I can think of about 20 things that taste better than skinny feels. Like pizza. And ice cream. And cake.

Like some of you, I've been dieting hard since the beginning of the New Year. One of those dieting requirements has been abandoning my beloved Diet Coke, which has made me rather irritable and lethargic, to say the least. That alone has made these past 20 days stink.

So after a few weeks of putting myself through withdrawals of sugar and stuff that tastes like sugar, I think I'm finally OK. I will not be going back to my old ways because I don't want to put my body through that again. But I have to be honest: Dieting is no easy task.

It means knowing exactly what you're going to eat and when you're going to eat it. I bought a digital food scale (who am I?), and I constantly feel like I'm cooking things to warm up for the next day.
tinyurl.com/mfsdtkd

No comments:

Post a Comment