ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Saturday 4 January 2014

New Year’s Resolutions: Bigger isn’t always better

NEW-YEARS-RESOLUTIONS-large570
Happy 2014, sweet readers!
I hope your New Year’s celebration was all you wanted it to be and more. My boyfriend and I chose to stay in this year. We ate shrimp, drank champagne and watched a bunch of episodes of Game of Thrones. It was nice to just relax for a change. New Year’s Day we spent rock climbing at Rocks State Park in Jarrettsville, which started me thinking about New Year’s resolutions.
Some resist the urge to make resolutions for one reason or another. I prefer to call them “goals” rather than resolutions – it feels like less pressure to me. Some of the most common resolutions include losing weight, breaking up with someone, quitting a job or finding a new one, quit smoking/drinking, eat healthier, etc, etc
Read more tinyurl.com/ku934nr

No comments:

Post a Comment