ev

Evolution Slimming Ltd

Friday 31 January 2014

Snacking Mistakes that Can Wreck Your Diet


Snacking Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Diet

I am a bona fide snack lover. I always have snacks in my desk drawer at work, a piece of fruit in my purse and a bag of almonds in my car. Smart snacking-choosing healthy foods in portions of 200 calories or less if you're trying to lose or maintain weight-can provide instant hunger relief and be a great way to add nutrients to your diet. The right choices can help fill you up for fewer calories and power you through the day.
But poor snacking habits can cause you to eat too many calories and do a number on your waistline. Americans now consume on average more than two snacks a day and a recent study found that snacking may make up one-fourth of our daily calories. Here are four easy solutions to common snacking mistakes:
1. You Nosh on Empty Calories.
Chips, candies, cookies are devoid of nutrients, don't ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment